From Philosophy of Transportation to Philosophy of Management
- Definition and meaning of transportation
- The nature of transportation-local, national and international in the present world
3. It is not just of cargo but of people — tourists as well as migrants-legal/illegal
4. It can be ground transportation- by road and rail-or Airfreight, oceanfreight
5. Cost-effectivity and timely accurate delivery are main considerations
6. Concern for Safety and Security is equally important in Corona pandemic
7. The traditional ways of handling Vs. modern or ultra-modern methods
8. The mindset of transporters- Stoic or otherwise
9. Philosophical texts/ excerpts on transportation
10. Conducive atmosphere is characterized by competition / cooperation /co-presence of Both?
Its not just transportation. Taking into consideration various processes involved, it can be Philosophy of Logistics or even Supply-chain Management.
Strictly speaking, all branches of Management such as Marketing, Sales, H.R., Finance can be considered Philosophically.
Philosophy of Management is yet to be developed in this way.
H.R., Finance, can be considered Philosophically.
Philosophy of Management is not yet developed in this way.